100% Anonymous Crime Tip Reporting

Anonymous Police Crime Tip - If you have information about a crime that has happened or is about to happen, or information on illegal narcotic activity, please use this link to contact our staff anonymously using

Report a Question, Concern or Suggestion

The following links allow you to submit a question, concern or suggestion to the appropriate department head at the City of Enumclaw. The Mayor and City Administrator will also be copied. Information submitted using the below links may be subject to public disclosure in response to a request for public records.

Questions, Concerns or Suggestions for your Elected Officials

To submit a question, concern or suggestion to the Mayor and all seven current City Councilmembers, please click here.

Police Department

If you have a question, concern or suggestion about our Police Department operations, parking, traffic enforcement, local laws or our jail or dispatch services, please click here.

If you have a concern regarding traffic incidents within the City of Enumclaw, please fill out our Traffic / Speeding Complaint form found here.

Finance Department

For questions concerns and suggestions regarding your utility bill, new utility service, passports or pet licenses please click here.

Public Works

If you have a question, concern or suggestions regarding your utility service, storm drainage, city vehicles, the wastewater plant or city streets including potholes, signs, lighting and crosswalks, please click here.

Building and Planning Department

For questions, concerns or suggestions regarding business licenses, building permits, inspections, land use and zoning, or to report a code violation such as property nuisances or illegal construction, click here.

Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services

If you have a question, concern or suggestion regarding our City parks, Aquatic Center, cultural services or park programs, please click here.

Do you have a suggestion or comment regarding the city? We welcome all of your comments and suggestions! We will most likely respond during regular business hours.

If you are having an emergency and need immediate assistance or are reporting a gas odor, leak or other utility emergency, please, call 911.
If you want to contact us by phone, please call 360-825-3591.
You can also download a complaint form below to fill out and send in via regular mail to:

Enumclaw City Hall

1339 Griffin Ave.
Enumclaw, WA 98022