Concealed Pistol License
The Enumclaw Police Department can only process CPL applications for those who reside within the Enumclaw City limits. This includes county addresses that have been annexed into the City. You cannot substitute an Enumclaw business or mailing address. Eligibility is based on your physical home address only. If you are uncertain if you reside within the City limits call the PD at 360 825-3505.
Disqualifications include being a convicted felon or convicted of any domestic violence charge. Additional information regarding disqualifiers can be found on the application.
All applicants are required to complete a Concealed Pistol License Application. You will be required to provide your Driver License at the time of submission. The address on your driver license must match the address on your application. If you have updated your home address online with the Department of Licensing, that will be verified at the time of submission. If your address has not been updated with the Department of Licensing, you will be required to bring a copy of a utility bill which lists your name and address.
CPL fees can be paid by credit/debit card, exact cash or a personal check made out to the City of Enumclaw. *If paying in cash you must have the exact amount, we are unable to make change.*
- Original License $49.25
- Renewal $32 – Renewals can be processed up to 90 days prior to expiration.
- Late Renewal $42 – Late renewals can be processed up to 90 days after expiration. After 90 days you must apply for an original license and pay that fee.
- Replacement $10 – You can apply for a replacement if your CPL was lost, damaged or if your name has legally changed. If your name has changed you will need to show valid identification in the new name.
Fingerprints are only required when applying for an original license. They are taken at the Police Department by the Corrections Officers and done at the time of application submission. Listed below are the fingerprints hours, however we are still subject to the Correction Officer’s availability. Children cannot be left unattended during this process. *You will be required to wear a mask.*
Monday, Friday and Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Per the FBI, subjects being fingerprinted for noncriminal justice reasons, like an original CPL application must be provided information about their privacy rights. These forms will be available to you at the time of application submission. You can also view them below.
Please allow up to 30 days for your application to be processed. Your CPL will be mailed to the address listed on your application. If your physical and mailing address are different, please complete the mailing the address fields on your application. Once you receive your CPL verify that all information is correct. If there is an error contact Sarah Taylor at 360-615-5701. The CPL is meant to be folded together and can be laminated.
If your application is denied you will be contacted explaining your options. Please note - if your application is denied your application fee will not be refunded.
For Residents Outside of the City Limits
Originals & Renewals
King County Courthouse
516 3rd Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
Appointments may be required. To make an appointment or see if there are other KCSO precincts processing CPLs call ahead or check online.
- Applying and Renewing CPL’s Through the King County Sheriff’s Office
- Department of Licensing - Concealed Pistol License
- Concealed Weapon Reciprocity - List of Other States That Recognize Washington CPL’s
- RCW 9.41.070 - Concealed Pistol License - Application - Fee - Renewal
- RCW 9.41.050 - Carrying Firearms
- RCW 9.41.040 - Unlawful Possession of Firearms - Ownership, Possession by Certain Person - Restoration of Right to Possess - Penalties
- RCW 9.41.075 - Concealed Pistol License - Revocation
- RCW 9.41.047 - Restoration of Possession Rights