Business License Forms & Applications
The City of Enumclaw requires all businesses that are located within or operate within city limits to obtain a city business license. The city license is required for any business that provides a product or service within city limits, even if the physical location of the business is elsewhere.
To obtain a City of Enumclaw business license contact the Washington State Business Licensing Service. Non-profit businesses must apply through the City of Enumclaw.
Need assistance with your Business License Application through the Dept. of Revenue? Click the link below for
step-by-step assistance with the Business Licensing Wizard.
Special License Application Forms
- Amusement Device License Application
- Cabaret License Application
- Carnival/Circus/Shows License Application
- Dance License Application
- Firework Stand License Application
- Non-Profit Business License Application Form
- Non-Profit Business License Change Closed Form
- Pawnbroker Application
- Short Term Rental Application
- Solicitor / Mobile Vendor Application (PDF
- Approved Solicitor and Mobile Vendor Zone Map (PDF)
- Non-Profit Business License Application Form (PDF/FILLABLE)
- Non-Profit Business License Change Closed Form (PDF/FILLABLE)
If you have any questions, please call us at 360-825-3593 or email Jessi Paulson.