How do I contact Media Services?

Media Services can assist residents that live in the City of Enumclaw with cable TV issues, or questions about Enumclaw City TV and the city's website. Please contact:

Media Services


City Hall

1339 Griffin Ave.

Enumclaw, WA 98022

Ph: 360-615-5609

Show All Answers

1. What is Media Services?
2. What is cable franchising in the City of Enumclaw?
3. What is the fee titled "Franchise Cost" on my cable TV bill?
4. What is the cost stated "Franchise Fee" on my cable TV bill?
5. What is the Low-Income Discount for seniors or permanently disabled cable TV customers?
6. Who is the cable TV provider for city residents and how can I get in touch with them?
7. What can Media Services do for you - the cable customer?
8. How do I contact Media Services?